Applications on the Metapraxis platform are typically focused in the following areas:
Board and Management Information
• Link market and operational drivers with financial outcomes in a consistent model of performance used throughout the business.
• Develop visual, guided analysis that can be tailored for business or board level user self-service
but based on a performance model & data governance owned by central finance.
• Annotate with commentary and context.
• Automatically update according to the finance schedule.
• Publish analysis in interactive web dashboards or reports in ppt, doc or pdfs.
Strategic Planning and Scenario Modelling
• Enable driver-based long term planning, scenario modelling and sensitivity analysis in one model.
• Automatic data update to ensure strategic plans are always based on latest actuals.
• Provide real-time, visual impact analysis on base case performance unlocking enterprise wide engagement.
• Easily model business structure changes.
Continuous Forecasting and Predictive Analysis
• Dynamically update your future outlook on a rolling basis.
• Integrate actuals, budgets and prior forecasts for ease of comparison.
• Provide clarity on future performance using built-in trend analysis and visualisation techniques.
• Easily interrogate performance trends across products, regions, clients and functions.
• Apply statistical and learning algorithm frameworks to trends for advanced predictive insights.
Prescriptive Business Insight
• Understand key trends within complex multi-dimensional businesses.
• Apply advanced analytics to identify predictions and exceptions.
• Analyse actionable risks and opportunities across sales, profitability and cash flow.
• Prioritise focus on those areas with highest business value through visual guided analysis.
• Propose action to improve performance.
“The Metapraxis sales forecast solution has given us greater confidence in likely future sales performance and provides our finance and sales teams with additional insight to help improve that performance.”
Steve Leith, Chief Financial Officer, Thomson Reuters Financial and Risk