The seminar focused on how your organisation can define the drivers of value and achieve alignment and commitment across the organisation to drive performance improvement.
- Andrew Cooke, Head of Financial Planning and Analysis at John Lewis Partnership
- Naomi Smith, Head of Policy Research at CIMA
- Andrew Mosely, Insight Director at Metapraxis
- Methodology, focusing on the “Measurement” and “Commitment” stages of the Business Performance Cycle.
- A practical discussion on how to establish the drivers in your business
- A panel discussion on the challenges faced by finance teams in improving business performance.