At Metapraxis we are passionate about helping our clients drive performance and achieve data-driven success. We have a unique and proven approach – our analytics technology and the brilliant teams we are building in London and New York have made us a leader in strategic planning, financial analysis and data visualisation.
The Metaraxis HR Team is part of the Operations function at Metapraxis (which also includes Enablement, L&D, Support, Security & Compliance and Facilities). The HR Team supports senior leadership in both strategic and operational HR to deliver our company growth and strategic goals. Our people strategy enables us to attract and retain the best talent and we endeavour to provide sensible, legally compliant advice and HR guidance to create a high performing culture for all our employees to succeed.
The HR Coordinator will report to the HR Business Partner and will play a key role in helping ensure excellence in our people policies, processes and technology and delivering on our people strategy.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an HR Co-ordinator to be responsible for the day to day process delivery and co-ordination of our HR activity.
- Process execution – execute core HR processes across the business, including (but not limited to) onboarding, offboarding, management of people data and our HRIS, HR management reporting and PDR processes.
- HR contracts and documentation – draft and co-ordinate process documents, deliverables and templates including contracts, onboarding and offboarding plans, recruitment checklists, handbooks and policies.
- Interviews and meetings – Conduct external interviews for recruitment (entry-level roles), and for internal purposes such as exit interviews and maternity meetings. Support and co-ordinate internal HR meetings including arranging, compiling agendas, minute taking, etc.
- Benefits administration – support the benefits administration at Metapraxis, including new joiners, existing changes, and benefit renewals.
- Health and safety – support the HR Business Partner and Office Manager in coordinating, administering and communicating occupational health and safety (OHS) related content and managing compliance.
- Supporting on HR strategic initiatives (such as our Diversity and Inclusion strategy) implementation, evolution and delivery.
- Supporting on US employment matters in line with US employment legislation.